Kinesiology is a gentle yet powerful energetic healing modality. It combines the use of traditional Chinese medicine meridians and energy systems with western physiological healing sciences. A very relaxing and calm treatment, Kinesiology is used to treat a wide range of concerns associated with imbalance and stress within the neurological and structural systems of the body.
What can you expect from Kinesiology treatment?
At the initial consultation, your practitioner will take a case history to establish the priority concerns. This is followed by gentle muscle-monitoring techniques (performed on a massage table while fully clothed) to determine the underlying causes of your concerns and assess the treatments necessary to balance the body on all levels.
Each session is uniquely tailored to you. Your kinesiologist works holistically to align every aspect of your system towards achieving your health and life goals.
What can treatment assist with?
Working in conjunction with the body’s own healing intelligence, treatment restores balance and health to the physiological and neurological function, causing changes which can increase a person’s health and wellbeing.
Treatment is suitable for:
- Physical pain and discomfort such as headaches and migraines
- Anxiety and depression
- Fatigue management – sleep difficulties (insomnia)
- Allergies, intolerances and food sensitivities
- Digestive and immune conditions
- Hormonal imbalances – PMS, blood pressure, adrenal stress, metabolism issues
- Learning, memory and concentration difficulties
- Nutritional and lifestyle support
- Confidence and self-awareness
- Goal setting – personal development and improving wellbeing
- Behaviour patterns and addictions
- Mental/emotional/spiritual issues and imbalances
What types of techniques are used?
- A wide variety of natural (drug-free) healing tools and techniques are used in Kinesiology sessions including:
- Muscle testing
- Emotional stress release therapy
- Holistic counselling
- Chakra balancing
- Aromatherapy oils
- Affirmations, visualisations and meditations
- Blood and lymph reflexes
- Sound and colour therapy
- Nutritional and herbal medicine
- Flower essence therapy
Who is Kinesiology treatment suitable for?
Being a safe, non-invasive treatment, Kinesiology is suitable for everyone including newborns, children, pregnant women and the elderly.